October 29, 2012

Topshop-Dark Side of Nude

Have been away for a few days and have lots of uni work this week so haven't been able to post as much as I'd like <3 Ive also deleted old posts as I am now used to the blogging format and was previously just practicing.





I was away for two days with my boyfriend and his family to a lovely little place called Inveraray! We stayed at the loch fyne hotel and spa, it was lovely to get away to such a gorgeous setting.




I recently invested in a product from Topshop's Dark side of nuderange it is described as gothic goes glamarous! Hitchcock pout, prom gone wrong and thriller eyes. I chose the eye palette in prism which includes three colours, Silver, Pink and Black- however the pink is atually more of a bronze/gold. The colours are highly pigmented and go on great with a sponge applicator (included) your finger or a brush. I tend to use all three techniques.









All three colours give great coverge so you do not need lots of product. I will update soon a picture of me wearing all three shades together and then on their own.

Palette £16:00
Rating 8.5/10






No comments:

Post a Comment